La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Some people are just plain rude and irritating. If I haven't more self control, I would have slapped her there and then for being plain mean and rude. I was pretty nice to her all along and at times when she insulted me, I would still smile and extend my hand. I thought, yes I will tolerate even though she has the worst attitude I have ever seen. But now, I am trying hard not to charge at her with a chicken and make the chicken peck at her. (okay wadever) Stupid insufferable maiale(check out beautiful Italian word). I am totally flabbergasted by the appaling behaviour some humans have. it totally SICKENS me. Humans are DISGUSTING! I want to puke.

And i declare that I HAVE LOST ALL MY REVIEWERS. They're all gone!! Hardly anyone is revieweing 'Love' anymore. And i suddenly have no more mood to write. I guess... bye bye? AHHH I LIVE ON REVIEWS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home