La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, September 23, 2005

I woke up this morning and was looking through the letters n got a pleasant surprise.

I GOT MY TOEFL RESULTS BACK!!

turns out they sent it from Malaysia.... no wonder.. so fast. hehe... but the score was like sooo small. it's like on a tiny corner on the paper. At first i thought there wasn't even a score there.

SO, here's the results

Listening: 28 (ARGH!! If I was concentrating and not so nervous at first, i could've gotten full marks!!)
Structure/Writing: 28
Reading: 30
Essay rating: 5.5 (OHMICROD!! I tot that was the trashiest piece of essay ever written and they gave me on o.5 marks away from full marks!!! O_O SO SURPRISING!!)

TOTAL SCORE: 287

HIHI... that's higher than what i wanted.. so YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home