La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I need a holiday! I want to see hills, just acres and acres of lush green hills. I want to lie on the hills and look at the sky, feeling the cool breeze as I daydream.

See this beautiful picture of Scotland. I don't want to go on any tours to Scotland cos i bet they will just take you to the cities and go around buying things. I want to go there and find some quiet place where I can sit on the hills and contemplate things. A rather high price to pay you might say, just to go all the way to Scotland and sit down and think. but I love it! It's wonderful! and if there's no bagpipes.. i could just bring my CD player and sit there and listen.

If I ever go to Scotland I don't think I shall stay long in Edinburgh. It's too busy. I want to visit the highlands though they say it's freezing there. I want to visit a place where you can lie comfortably on the hill without the sun shining directly into your eyes. And you can see a beautiful blue loch in the distance. Marvellous..

I daydream again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home