La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, September 26, 2005

WOOH! I love sausages! As you can see... the sausages are on the fry now.. YUM!

Tomorrow's GP exam. Feel nothing about it as usual. just hope.. I WON'T GET A STOMACHACHE like the other time!! A wee bit sick of studying, which is bad, cos honestly, i haven't really studied a whole lot. I've just been writing notes that's all. hehe..

Got the sudden urge to eat ice cream........

Anyways, I really hope to go to Marche before the Oktoberfest things ends!! SAUSAGES!!! OKTOBERFEST!! O_O!! I'm thinking of going there after exams end... dunno still have or not. Someday i shall go to Munich and drink beer and eat sausages! Yummy! and hopefully by then, I can speak German already. =P

Wondering if I can pass History.. i guess i'll just try me best.. though International History can get a whole lot confusing! I miss the Heil Hitler days!! I'm not in the exams mood currently, but ah well.. I shall party after it ends man. :D Baccardi party! Shall get my bro to take me to the Irish pub.

So much food in one entry.. i must be hungry and thirsty (which I am)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home