La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

History in two days time and honestly.. i know I'll flunk and I deserve only that.

Anyways I just remember today that Rice is kind hearted. hahaha.. he was all cold in the outside but inside he's so nice. one time then there was this old lady crying out for help and he rushed over and looked all worried and helped her. hihihi.. such a darling. and his neighbor was this little girl. He's not entirely friendly to her on the outside but he saved all her birds. Deep inside he's just this really helpful person yah. :D

well and i'm just thinking.. that people should just bloody leave my country alone. It's like Bali is such a beautiful place and the people there are the friendliest people I've ever met. and In fact I wanted so badly to bring all my friends there bcos I love that place. and now.. who would dare to go there? no rational parents would allow that. Why must some destruct the lifestyle of the people, and take away lives of those who are just trying to get a holiday. blah. Maybe the world IS coming to an end. so many disasters, natural or man-made. And so many in the US too.. i better bid my goodbyes fondly just in case..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home