La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, October 14, 2005

I'm a little tired of life. It seems like all there is to it is earning money. Life is a vicious cycle. Life chokes your life. You live your whole life, hundreds of people telling you to work so just so you can earn money and live. I'm bloody sick of the word money. Honestly, it's what everyone has been buzzing around in my ears with. money money money. I lost my money. I need money to do this and this. We're working hard to do this and this. We need to save. Money money money.

That filth.

People say we should make money our slaves. Whatever. It can never be attained. We are slaves to money. It's disgusting. I wouldn't mind going back to the era where everyone led simple life and had no concepts of money. But then again, there are always things of value. Even in the past, people would trade the lives of others in order to obtain things of value. Human lives are starting to sicken me. It's like we're cursed.

I'm not saying i want to be crazily rich or anything. I'm quite happy the way I am. But Just stop stop stop telling me things. If you like, I can happily end my life. That would save a whole lot of money wouldn't it? one less mouth to feed and a whole lot of other things you could buy.

I'm not thinking properly. I'm starting to become unstable again. and hopefully i don't go back to being crazy again.

I would like to do something exciting. Just to feel myself being on the verge of life and death. It's terribly exciting yet scary. I want to stand on high ground, lift my arms and feel like I'm the king, free and unbridled.

Empty. groundless. SICK. AHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home