La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Why am I always hungry? :)

I feel like a different person when I'm alone. I could say I'm insane. lol.. for some reasons, I'm just strangely happy. I think I was wrong in the previous entry. It wasn't cynicism. I am truly happy for no particular reason. I suppose I am just satisfied. I beam at the distant valley as I walk home, I let my huge coat flap behind me as I strut home. and I'm feeling good.. bambambambam..
okay.. I need to listen to Michael Buble right now.

But I don't think I've changed. I'm always like this when I'm alone, strangely happy. But I know from experience that when I'm with others, I'm still me. The strange person who doesn't talk and keeps to oneself. And I suppose I'm fine with that. I'm not exactly reserved, but I'm a relatively private person compared to some others. It's fun to talk about yourself once in a while ;) but I don't like going too deep. and that's just how I am.

After a while, I've stopped feeling lonely. I guess, I don't really mind being all alone. I'm not exactly sure how to handle people really. There has been many occassions where people were interested in talking to me. and I did try. but I just didn't know what to say, so all I did was smile. I suppose, I simply have no idea what to tell a complete stranger. I can tell after a moment that slowly, the person interest in me fizzles out as he/she goes off to find a more interesting companion. But quite strangely, I don't mind. It's no use to force it anyways. As far as I know, I'm not really all that boring. lol..

oh dear, how I prattle to myself. But it feels so oddly relaxing typing to myself like this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe I'm always hungry too. Well, not really in Singapore, but in NZ I am.

You're definitely not like me... I always seem to be blogging/writing about myself and my life until I seriously don't really have secrets and one gets confused between my public blog and my private handwritten journal. But it feels like if I don't write things out and organise them and fix them and make plans I will go totally nuts. Then again, things often don't get fixed just because I write about them, so maybe your way is better. Just keep quiet.

Oh, SHUT UP KIX.


P.S. I think it is, "I FEEL GOOD, DADADADADADADA... *bum shake*"

8:05 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe I'm always hungry too. Well, not really in Singapore, but in NZ I am.

You're definitely not like me... I always seem to be blogging/writing about myself and my life until I seriously don't really have secrets and one gets confused between my public blog and my private handwritten journal. But it feels like if I don't write things out and organise them and fix them and make plans I will go totally nuts. Then again, things often don't get fixed just because I write about them, so maybe your way is better. Just keep quiet.

Oh, SHUT UP KIX.


P.S. I think it is, "I FEEL GOOD, DADADADADADADA... *bum shake*"

8:12 am  
Blogger caledoniel said...

eh not for michael buble.. hehe

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home