La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Went to Marine World today. It wasn't all that fun. I came back really really tired.

Well, woke up pretty early. Got there and the group decided they wanted to go on Medusa. This scary looking triple loop roller coaster traveling at an amazingly high speed. We had to take off all slippers/flip flops cos our feet were dangling down. Gosh. That makes me so insecure. and the ride was SERIOUSLY SCARY. Cos the first part of the ride, it was a long long long ride up slowly and an almost vertical (yes I swear it;s almost vertical) drop down. and honestly I thought my guts were going to fall off. and then I was spun around the world and the coaster spun and spun and we were going left right up down. and i don't want to talk about it anymore since talking about it has just made me relieve the experience and i can feel myself going dizzy all over again.

after that, we went on another coaster. It was less scary, but really bumpy and the safety bar bumped my pelvis bone so much i thought it would crack. After that, we went for the whale show. It was suprisingly short and boring. I mean, we were sitting in the wet zone but the whale didn't even splash us. Plus there weren't much tricks at all. I'm used to seeing spectacular animal show so this one really disappointed me.

After the show, ate a miserly lunch. The sun was sweltering by then and we were dying to be splashed by water. Lined up for this bridge where we could get water, but reached the end of the line only to find out that adults could not be admitted without children. It was a kiddy attraction. Gah. Trudged to a water ride. The line was ridiculously long. I was dying of thirst and had no water cos i had finished it. It was terrible and we waited like almost an hour to get on the ride. It was pretty fun I should say. I LOVE water rides (despite having gotten stuck on one before). It was like white water rafting kind and halfway through the ride there was this mini waterfall that splashed some of us. Some of the guys were totally soaked and I got half soaked. haha.. fun. But it was so short a ride for an hour of waiting in line!!

After that, we practically did nothing but walk around, dying in the heat. After a while, we went home. And I was so dead beat and thirsty. Got home and gulped down 3 glasses of cold milk and 1/4 glass of orange juice (there was no more). Sigh.

I got sunburnt too. My face. and I think i just got 3X tanner than usual again. My skin is turning the color of ash. AHHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home