La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Just came back from the beach. Wah.. tired. It was pretty nice because the mountains were in the backdrop and the sea were in the foreground. You shan you hai. haha...

We played Ultimate Frisbee. haha... pretty fun. And the two guys in my team were like superb. I never really played Frisbee before, so hehe... but yeah, pretty fun.

The sea water was ice cold!! When I let the waves wash over my feet, i was like brr, cos the cold really cuts. But I stayed there for some time and got my pants all wet.

Berkeley is nice and cold. Sigh, kinda dread going back to Pleasant Hill actually. It's like sauna. It's so so hot and dry. My hands are always flaking and the heat is unbearable. The thing is, it's so dry that sweating is not quite possible. So your body retains the heat and you become even hotter. It drives me nuts because the only solution is to keep showering with cold water and putting a whole lot of moisturizers before you shrivel up. The wind in Pleasant Hill is like the Sahara-type --- Hot and suffocating. The wind in Berkeley is nice and sometimes a tad bit cold. They're just a half hour drive from each other, but the weather is so vastly different.

Ack! Haven't done my English essay. Guess what? it's only TWO pages. Like WOW man, TWO!!! you know my previous class, we had to do a minimum of FIVE freaking pages!! TWO pages... woohoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home