La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ahhh... nostalgia! haha I used to watch this guy on TV everytime when I was a kid. I probably thought him the coolest guy then. I still remember his TV name too! Kotaro Minami! Found out that the Japanese title was Kamen Rider Black RX. wow... and it was such an old show too. First screened one month after I was born.. haha.. But I watched it like when I was 5-6 or so and I loved it so much. So Kotaro would do some actions and ta-dah, he changes into a black armor with a funny helmet. I remembered missing one episode because I had an afternoon nap and cried my eyes out.. hahaa.. the most memorable episode was about the little girl hitomi who was grew up when the bad guy bathed her under this waterfall or whatever. I used to think the girl all grown up was really pretty. But I can't remember how she looks like anymore, so I wanna see, but I couldn't find any pictures.

Had a weird dream last night. Dreamt that I was back in school and a classroom where people sat in rows of 4. and my classmates were familiar people from SMSS or SAJC. None from DVC. I think Kelly was sitting on my right. But guess who sat on my left? It was Haley Joel Osment! But it wasn't the grown up one, it was the same cute little boy. And when you have a cute little boy in your class, imagine what kind of funny dream it must be right?
Haley used to be so unbelievingly cute! Even when I was watching A.I, i was like O_O what an adorable boy!!! How old is he? Boy, was I shocked when I found out he was the same age as I was.
Plus, he looks so different now, i don't even know what to describe it. I looked at his boy pictures and sometimes wish he never grew up. He used to be like angelically cute!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home