La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

What a boring, uneventful spring break. Half the time I'm so bored, just lying around on the sofa with my housemate who's bent on teaching me Japanese and who's bent on learning Italian from me. haha.
She made me learn all the hiragana. wiuh. Japanese is tough!

We went to watch She's the Man on Monday. It isn't that great. It's just ok I guess. Duke is nah.. not handsome. I like Olivia though, cute girl.

Been watching a whole lot of random movies like Simone, Uptown Girls, Pride and Prejudice etc. I'm dying to buy the Chronicles of Narnia DVD actually. It's on sale now for 19.99 (usually 29.99) I don't know whether to buy it or not. ugh. I know my sis won't approve cos she doesn't like the movie. But I so love Susan. and Lucy. and the Beavers. and Aslan of course. Edmund and Peter are pretty cool too I guess.

I'm at Berkeley now. My laptop is back. Wiped clean of memory. But it doesn't seem to have a sound system installed. So I gotta call Dell again and ask them. My housemate is dying to see Berkeley, so she's coming down today. I took the BART here today actually because my sis couldn't pick me up. and I really dread doing my homework. I have so many darn anthropology work to do. I don't know why in the world I took anthropology when it's not really needed for my course. Sigh. Can't wait for the spring term to be over. I want to stop taking stupid subjects I hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home