La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

AHHH Anthro is driving me nuts. I'm making notes for the upcoming tests, but it's giving me a big headache. he gave us like 17 questions in the study guide. you might think 17 is so little. hell no. One question is like 4-5 questions clumped as one. and it takes me like one hour just to find the asnwers and write down one question. It's like his study guide is so disorganized! notes are all over the place and i'm like getting so confused.

Plus I can't even find the answers to some of the question. it's not in the textbook and not in his notes either. it's driving me nuts. half the stuffs he teach, only part of it is from the textbook. He likes to teach his own ideas too, cos sometimes he may have diff ideas to how things should have been and that makes things even more confusing as his notes are crazy confusing and disorganized. Taking notes in class is crazy. You'll find your notes messed up before long cos the notes he writes on the board are like super super disorganized. he'll write something, and then just keep adding, and he goes to another topic, comes back to whatever topic he was talking previously. AHH it's messed up. Half the time i have no idea what the heck he's talking about. The textbook is so much clearer but i don't think he's really teaching the textbook or whatever.

AHHH! There's no way I can get an A on this test. It's nuts! UGGHH STUPID ANTHRO CLASS plus there's so much facts cos it's 6 chapters total that's tested. it's crazy. i've never done Anthropology before, I've only done it for like 2 months and 6 chapters are tested. I'm DEAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home