La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, February 10, 2006

YAY! Tomorrow's a holiday! Actually it's kinda today cos it's past midnight and I'm sleeping late today.. hehe.. I just realize that DVC is the only one having holiday. Lincoln's birthday on Mon or Tuesday.... hmm.. no idea. but good anyways.

Well, this morning, I took the bus at 10.25 (that's the latest bus I can catch to go for an 11 am class) Since I will be like 20 minutes early for class, I stopped by Burger King (BK!!) to get a cup of coffee. The BK guy was pretty nice. cos I went there and the coffee was a buck and 7 cents and I was looking at all my coins and going????? then i picked up a quarter and started staring at it like an idiot cos I wasn't sure it was a quarter. SO stupid. Then he was like patiently waiting for me to fish out the correct coins. then finally i found a dime and 2 cents. and took back my quarter dollar. hahaha.. i better learn to read coins. and maybe it was me, or he wasn't speaking very clearly, but most of the time I couldn't understand what he was saying and it made it seem like I can't speak English very well. SIGH.

Then I took me coffee and walked to school. Goodness gracious me was it warm! Peeled off me jacket and walked to school cos I was going to be late. Went to the building... ITALIAN CLASS CANCELLED!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE :( oh well. ANyways, I have a New Italian penpal. Hope he sticks. this time he found me, which is quite surprising cos I'm normally the ones going out to find Italian pals.

Wasted time by typing my Psychology homework, which is sooo darn easy. In fact the teacher even gave us a study guide and told us everything inside will be in the test. like giveaway man. yup.. then went to language lab and did some Italian work. Met Michelle and we went to the Counseling Center to set up an appointment with the counselor.

Well, I bought the summer class schedule. GOSH! There are sooo little classes for summer! i guess nobody wants to study in summer, but I do. SIGH. No second term Italian, which means I can't take Italian. Absolutely no German class. WTH? In fact, there isn't a lot of classes. Plus the classes range from 3 weeks to 6 weeks to 7 weeks long. That is so darn short. I was thinking of taking math classes, but then.. 7 weeks of intensive math (it runs 3 hours plus from monday to thursday for 7 weeks) I think it's too much. Imagine learning a math in 7 weeks. NUTS.

I wanted to take other stuffs to. but that 7 weeks thing just put me off. I'll have to think about taking computer science in Fall too. Gotta ask my counselor all this complex stuff. Most of the summer classes run about 3 hours or more. So I can't take many classes too. Maybe I'll take first term Japanese, Film comparison and Speech. Sounds easy enough to handle in 7 weeks (other than Jap that is.. imagining learning all that kanji Hiragana and whatever in 7 weeks) Was thinking of taking Karate too. But it's on a Saturday and since the bus doesn't run on Saturdays, I have to walk to school.. they say it's about 3 miles or so... but i think it's longer than that.

Gah.. I'm sleepy. Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home