La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Normal 5 lessons today. and I just finished my stupid journal. the THIRD one. Sheesh.

I officially enrolled in Anthropology yesterday and dropped German. lots of work to do for anthro cos I have to do a notebook which will be graded. Have to do an extra good one so I can get extra credits. I am getting more familiar with the terms like hominids and australopithecus and Homo Erectus etc. I'm taking Physical Anthropology anyways, just in case you're wondering. Now, we're learning about the fossil findins in places like Hadar and also footprints in Laetoli. yeah, yada yada.

Had pyschology and we played a mini game to illustrate some parts of operant conditioning and also he taught positive reinforcemetns and stuff. Have to do a dialogo with your partner tmr for Italian class and I'm doing it with my Jap friend Momoe. She's from Hiroshima. She's okay, but she smokes.

English class was as usual. and math class we'll be having a sub teacher for the whole week. She goes a bit faster than the other guy but she gives confusing homework directions, so I haven't been doing my homework. and she gave us some exercise to do today. It was pretty easy, and I was checkign my answers with the guy beside and he got quite a couple wrong. oh well, I knew all the stuffs already, what to do.

Anyways, got quite a number of homework to do today. Italian, math (which I shan't do), anthropology (continue doing the notebook), read my English book, read my Psych book and stuffs. so yeah.

Oh and today it was freezing. sheesh, waited for the bus for so long. and yeah, the thing about US students is, they pack up at the exact time class ends. it's like in anthro, we're watching a video and at exactly 9.50, people all start packign their bags and they pack super fast too. and in like few seconds, they dissapear. woah.. years of training

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home