La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Well, I haven't officially got internet yet. I still need to get a laptop first before I can use my homestay internet. Anyways, I've moved into homestay. It's a great house and my bed is soft and huge. The table's a wee bit small but it's ok. The homestay family are really friendly people and they like to help a lot but I haven't really gotten to know them very well. They have a furry nice-to-touch cat called Stinkers and a dog called Puka.

Today was 1st day of school. It was crazily chaotic. There were tons of people and the place was just crowded and lots were in line at the registration counter. Well, of course I had lots of problems of my own, especially my courses which were giving me a big headache. Remember I told you guys I couldn't take German class? ok, so i said fine. I took physics class and a night conversational German class. so I thought, ok, things would be fine now. and i was happy, i bought the books etc.

well, there were problems, which I found out yest. First was that the last bus from that runs from DVC is at 6.30. BUT my physics class ends at 6.50. so there is no way to go home from school unless i walk (impossibly far), or cycle (really far too plus it's SUPER DARK by 6.15) yep. it gets dark real quick and winter and it's pretty freaky at night. so, there is no way to take the darn physics class and I had to think of some other class to take (BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOO!)

ok, so i went to school today. and decided, crap about physics and went to sit in for Italian class. I actually tried signing up for the Italian class earlier but somehow the computer wouldn't allow me to, so i gave up and took the german conversational and physics class instead. yep, so I sat in during Italian class and it was okay I guess. Of course I would rather take German, but oh well, I guess Italian is ok. I asked the teacher to sign my add form and ate lunch with my bro (who was my support for the day) then went back to school for math class. and i had tons of math hw on first day of school and still haven't done them yet.. hehe.. after math class, i decided to sign up for english 126 to replace the German class. (you see, the German class is at night and there is a possibility that i might be able to take the class if my host mother gets the night class that she wants which is same day same time. but she's on waitlist. so everything depends on her). yep, so i went to the english class, sat in for 15 minutes and realise, gosh, i didn't meet the pre-requirements for this class. there was one more hour to go in the class, so i decided not to waste my time, I got up and left.

rather embarrassing tho.. cos it was a small classroom and i just got up and left and the teacher said bye. hah. yep, so at the end of the day, I just went to line up at the registration. (took so long) and dropped my physics class and took my Italian class. I don't know whether i'll be taking that conversational german class, but honestly, i looked at the textbook and fell in love with it cos it looks so darn interesting. :)

anyways, shall write more if i have any other chance to access to internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home