La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Just for fun, I typed in my sister's name and surname on Google and got quite a number of results. She's in this Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society And I found out she was doing research on: Synthesis and Characterization of Heteropolyphosphomolybdate Compounds.

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Heteropolyphosphomolybdate Like how in the world do you even pronounce that? She just finished her Finals and had to fly to Singapore the day after. When we talked on the phone, she sounded so so dead. Poor girl, I bet she didn't sleep a wink. I shall smother her with hugs and kisses, which she said ICK to online... but I bet she secretly likes it.

Going back to Singapore in two days. Bought some stuffs today. A jacket, long pants and this warm slippers with a brown monkey on the head. SO CUTE! There was some pig ones, which were really really soft such that I felt like I was walking on air. Don't know why, in the end, everyone convinced me to get the monkey ones. It's not as comfy, but the monkeys are tons cute. I'm going to call the left one KI, and the right one KO. KI KO.

My mom bought some funny looking socks too that has certain slots for toes. heheh.. might feel a lil' uncomfortable, but my mom says that way, each toe gets to snuggle up and be warm. I still haven't gotten any sandals and stationaries. And i really hope my one pair of shoes can last me the entire year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home