La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Boredom is driving me to:

-Laugh suddenly
-Scream suddenly
-Wake up in the middle of the night, sit up and giggle
-Talk endlessly to myself
-Talk to strangers
-Call my sister and myself Bubu. like: "Hi bubu! it's bubu here" till everyone gets confused who I'm referring to.
-Blog stupid entries like this one.
-Sit in a car, spot a lizard on a nearby wall, roll down the car window and clap loudly just to scare the lizard. Then close back the window and Scream with laughter.
-Eat lots and lots of cookies
-Be my brother's ultimate game cheerleader. "GO! Stab the monster!"
-sit on the staircase and sleep
-sit next to the staircase, take some pillows and sleep
-mutter incoherent Italian to myself. Like.. POLLO!
-hugging people as they pass by and giving them free massage when i feel like it
-kicking people's butts
-making funny faces when my maid is working
-taking the broom and pretending I'm a witch and laughing sinisterly.
-taking the mop and anyhow shoving it around the house and sometimes smacking my bro's butt to irritate him.
-telling people how much I love Stanislav
-laugh at my brother doing his disgusting armpits dance
-and doing crazy mad out of the mind things which I regret.
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home