La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Was looking at the movie profile Tristan and Isolde to see if Henry Cavill was really inside.. haha he is.. this time, i guess we can all watch the movie. Still feel cheated over I capture the Castle, which I haven't watched a PEEP of.... HMMPH

I found that the actress acting as Isolde looked REALLLY FAMILIAR!! then i realised that she was in Colditz.. haha.. i have this horrendously poor memory yah.. Anyways, kinda feel quite bad for Henry. How come he can't seem to get good roles. He couldn't be Cedric in Harry Potter, when SO MANY PEOPLE thought he was perfect perfect. I mean, since early 2004, people were already saying Henry for Cedric. but sadly nobody took heed. But then again, as vicks might probably say.. if he does act in HP, he would have all the crazy fangirls which she wouldn't like. And then there's the James Bond role.. Personally i don't think he's suitable too. but oh well..

Actually I have many things to blog about and I don't know why It's on a movie.. haha.. there's other stuffs really but now I am too sleep and lazy.. ADIOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home