La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Today I practically did nothing but waiting! Went for driving lessons as usual in the morning. The cars were all used, so I have to wait for more than half an hour. After my driving lessons, went home and decided to learn my italian. I barely got throught two tracks of my Italian CD when my mom told me to change cos we were going to go out and buy shoes. cos my current shoes is falling apart, the sponge fell out already and all.

Well, knowing my family, I had to wait forever for them to move. Nicely changed, I sat on the sofa and waited and waited and waited. it was like 12pm. then at 2pm, my dad says, let's go do my IC first, since my mom was suddenly missing dunno where. So we got out of the house, and suddenly, my dad's attention turned to the hose and we didn't even get into the car yet! Suddenly he's looking for a screwdriver and I dunno what and I was sitting and waiitng for another half an hour bfore we finally went to do my IC. The person doing the processing stuffs was so slow and I was so irked to see the whole bunch of them. It's like they were just sitting there chatting and smoking, while the person SLOWLY filled out the forms, still chatting.... what in the world.

After that, I went home. and waited some more. after some time, finally my mom and my bro went out. We had to go to the office first, which was pretty far away. After we reached my dad's office, my bro had to settle some stuffs. GOSH! More waiting! and it was so hot and stuffy and i was sooo bored. We finally left the office at 6.15 pm (imagine, all the time from 12pm i was WAITING!) we headed for the mall. but there was a HUGE JAM! and we got stuck till lke 7+ Gosh. Indonesian traffic is horrible! There was this strech of road. Two way, our going going straight and other cars going from the other direction towards us. and then from the left, the cars were all trying to cut to the right. like waht in the world? NO TRAFFIC LIGHTS!! so everyone is just cutting and pushing. the ones from the left are cutting into the middle section where the two way road was to go to the right. TOTAL CHAOS! and the motorcycles are lawless, they just go wherever and whichever way they like. wth..

We reached the mall. Could only shop for one pathetic hour cos my bro had to go for tennis. so we reached the shop at 7.15 and I was trying out shoes. had to quickly make decisions and i finally bought white Reebok Cross trainers. Actually I was in love with this blue running shoes. I LOVE THE BLUE COLOR! It's lovely! It's not the faded light blue that's normally on many shoes, it's a beautiful fresh light blue. I've been looking at it for a long time, but I guess it's not suitable for the weather conditions in the US and considering I will only have ONE AND ONLY ONE pair of shoes to wear in the US, i guess i better get a good one.

Left the mall at about 8.10. one hour of shopping. GREAT! and goodness gracious me i don't know how many hours of waitiing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home