La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

For the benefit of those who keeps asking and forget, here are my flight details. If nothing is changed and there are no delays or troubles whatsoever, this is how things will be like.

23rd December: I WILL BE FLYING BACK TO SINGAPORE.

and I will be packing and buying stuffs and all. so if you want to go out with me, i can only probably meet you to buy my stuffs. yah? And that's provided that my sister doesn't want to go out with me. (which is rare)

27th December: I WILL BE FLYING TO AMERICA

If you want to send me off, i will find out what time my flight is and then we can meet up earlier in the airport and eat. after that i can hug people, and some crazy nuts can start waving to strangers in the airport. :D

I say, HB's the smartest. Her MSN nick has my flight dates (0r used to anyway..maybe she memorised it already). haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home