La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

THE RULES OF THE GAME: post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself. then, at the end of the quiz, list the people whom you want next to do this and tag 'you are tagged' on their blog to tell them to read your blog for rules.

1. I find it SO weird that they only say FIVE. cos I mean, I'm so weird, how can 5 be enough to say everything I want to say. and i bet nobody says this in the game either, so this is weird, so this is number 1.

2. I talk to inanimate objects when I feel like it. I talk to myself (not that I'm an object..) I talk to my teddy bears/lions/dogs/rabbits, I talk to the door, i talk to the computer, i talk to anything anywhere when I feel like it. And once I was talking to the moon all the way from my house to school. I got caught cos i was smiling and talking to the moon when I saw my two classmates who waved to me and gave me a look that said "You're a freak!"

3. I am the invincible and ultimate ninja turtle. My favourite cry is ACK! and i like to hop around with my panda friend who wriggles. I plan to join the international hopping competition, practising for it by hopping endlessly on baseball mats while my panda friend plans to join the international wriggling competition by wriggling endlessly in the mrt.

4. I have stalked a girl before for the pure reason that she is so pretty. Upturned nose. Cute face shape. Beautiful features. pretty lips. Instead of taking the bus, I walked all the way behind her back. (it was on the way anyway)

5. I love Scotland, haggis, kilts etc. and I haven't even seen any of them for real.

gah... i must be bored. why am i even doing this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home