La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I WATCHED THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA!! YAYYYYY!!! I really didn't expect it to come out today! But it did so YAYYY!!!

Yep so in the evening, I dragged my mom there to watch and got the tickets!! WOOHOO! So excited! :D Well, it was pretty good methink. It's not like harry potter or anything cos it's really innocent, that's what i like about it. There's no blood at all, honestly, not a single drop even during battle. you may say shucks no fun, but this movie is real cool in that way. it's so pure and innocent, even the characters are that way, especially Lucy.

The thing about Narnia is that the characters are really really lovable. I love every single one of them. Lucy is wonderful! She smiles, she cries, she's so .. i dunno i just wanna hug that girl. I like Susan too, she seems like a great person even in real life. When i see pics of her and William (playing Peter) they look so great. Honestly, the casts in Narnia are wonderful! And Edmund is brilliant! The stubborn little brother.. aww.. so cute. And Peter is really the 'magnificent'. I have to say honestly that William is a fantastic actor, his portrayal of Peter and the love for his siblings is just wonderful! I'm glad I read the book about the movie in borders beforehand, cos from the book i really learnt about each n every cast and it's so cute to see cos the 4 of them are really bonding inside and outside. It's like once you love the kids, you love everything about the movie, really.

Well anyhows, random thoughts on the movie:
-Lucy is soo adorable.
-Edmund would make a great little bro. Skander's a pretty good actor. He's a cheeky one in real life.
-William will have many girl fans in time to come.
-I like Susan. No idea why. I've just always always liked her. and I like Anna too.
-I JUST LOVE THE WHOLE CASTS!!!
-Aslan had too little screen time
-ok, maybe not. but I've always revered Aslan. but oh welps. ohmygosh. i just remembered why I like lions so much! It started with Aslan!!!!
-the turkish delight looks YUMMY!! I MISS TURKISH DELIGHTS! and yes.. finally i find out turkish delight was INDEED from Narnia! Sheesh, i keep mixing up with snow queen.
-the witch is cool! (or cold) my mom says her makeup makes her look like this Singapore actress dunno wad's her name.
-I love the bit where Peter shouts: "FOR NARNIA AND FOR ASLAN!" Cool one!
-i love Aslan's army. The unicorn that Peter rides, and the centaurs (OHMICROD! CENTAURS! SOOO COOL!)
-too little battle scenes. but oh welps. it's supposed to be not too violent u know what i mean. so u can't expect lotr style fight.
-i hope they make the second movie! please please please please. EVERYBODY WATCH NARNIA NOW SO IT BECOMES A HIT AND THEY WILL MAKE THE SECOND ONE!
-oh musn't forget Mr Tumnus.
-AND THE BEAVERS!!!! How could I forget the beavers? I love the beavers!!! Especially the wife. gosh. she's so cute. and the comments her husband makes. HAHAHA yeah. the beavers are tons cute. they are waaay adorable.

well that's enough for now. i shall hyperventilate elsewhere. another message: GO WATCH NARNIA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home