La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, December 05, 2005

GAHHHH! I called Valuair today but I couldn't get a ticket on the 21st!! Cos i wanted to change my tixs from 23rd cos on 21st, all my siblings will be in Singapore. AHH I can't stand the thought of them partying WITHOUT ME!! AHHHHH NO NO NO FAIR!!! if i get home on the 21st, my 2nd bro will be flying with me, my eldest bro already in Singapore, and my sis arriving from the US on the same day. can u imagine, it's like 4 kids reunited, this time NO PARENTS, so it's Pure havoc! hieh hieh ....

Well unfortunately for me.. this is not going to happen :( :( :(

Anyways, this year is probably the year i get a FAMILY REUNION!! after like 6 years. Have to take a family photo together man. Goodness knows when our next family reunion will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home