La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA!!!!!! I wonder when it will come out in Indo, there's bad movie selections here. I bet Narnia won't come out till January. Just like Lord of the Rings.. when it's supposed to come out in December, they all came out in January.

I really can't wait. I've liked Narnia a whole lot since a kid. When I saw the old version in my bro's friend's house, I really wanted to watch, but in the end couldn't. WOOH! Now there's the show! It's only the first one, but i hope they make the other six. Pretty difficult though.. since the kids will grow much much much faster. I've read the books 3 times, but when i was younger, so can't remember much now. But I remember Aslan, i Love Aslan! I use to really revere Aslan and wish I'm one of the kids in the stories. And I vaguely remember that Edmund was lured away by Turkish delight. Actually I'm not sure. cos i keep thinking it's from the Snow Queen, but hmm.. i think now that it's from Narnia. I always mix up the two cos the witch in Narnia reminds me of the snow queen.

Anyways, i'm thinking now of all the books I used to love as a kid. can't remember much of them now. I used to speed through the children's section like a mad child. I'll borrow and borrow and borrow like mad. Come to think of it, i've liked fantasy genres since I was a kid. and as I moved to the young adults' section, I continued to read fantasy, but deeper ones. more blood and gore and all. heheh.. I remember another book that I really loved too. The neverending story!! I love that book! I read it like, twice or thrice. I was so excited to see it on Channel i last time. Channel i always show mystical stories like Snow Queen, the Leprachauns.. too bad it wasn't popular enough.

I went to watch tv just now, thinking I could catch some Narnia preview, but apparently it wasn't showing. Ended up watching Lizzie McGuire movie, which i actually wanted to watch but missed a lot of times. It was pretty cute, unreal yeah, but nice to watch anyways. Can't get away from kids shows but yeah. I thought Hilary Duff's pretty nice and sweet. How come ppl hate her? how come ppl like to hate anything they see anyways.

Narnia! Narnia! SIGH! Why did I leave my book in Singapore? I wanna read!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home