La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Being the bored person that I am, I went to check out what funny channels my cable TV has other than the usuals. Normally all I watch are Disney Channel, Star World, AXN, Animax etc. So, i went throught every single channel today and found some interesting channels.
I found:
1 Italian channel (too bad no subtitles)
2 French channel (no subtitles either)
1 German channel (I was pretty sure it was German. cos it's German news, German world cup promotion etc. the only sad thing.. they all speak in English.)
1 Middle East channel (I have no idea what language it was, Arabic me think.)
1 Japanese channel (It was barely visible, fuzzy and all. but can hear clearly)

But oh well, none of them are really watchable. I did sit and watch the Italian soap opera for 15 minutes, just looking at them talk and catching the easier words. GOSH! they speak FAST!

And I don't like Animax. Most animes are english dubbed, no fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home