La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, December 26, 2005

I'm leaving tomorrow and so many things still unpacked and i can't find my SNOW QUEEN! GOSH NOOO! Jeremy Guilbaut! He HAS to come with me to the US. and my toys are lying around, all begging to come, but I can only bring a few with me.

And yes, I'm leaving tomorrow, 28th December (cos I pushed it back) if you have any intention to send me off, I'm flying at 5pm. I'll try to go to the airport by 3pm if possible, but considering the fact that I am travelling with my WHOLE family, it would be quite a difficult task waiting for all the slow pokes (which includes myself) and also, please don't arrive the airport at 5pm, first, you won't even see me there cos I'll be sitting in the plane already. Check in time is probably 4+, so come bfore that.

If you can't come, you know my e-mail. Pls e-mail me regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home