La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Actually I wanted to write a long happy entry on how I registered for my classes. But now it's turned to tragedy. SIGH. So the moment I found out German class was full, all plans were foiled. I'm still waitlising for it, but I can't even check its status unless I pay my fees and I don't even have enough money for it yet.

If I do get into the class, school will start at 10am everyday. If I don't... School will probably start at 11am on tueday thursdays and 12 on mon,wed,fri. waste time only. I better find some other class to sign up for. don't want to waste time.

Anyways I have decided not to take Hospitality cos it means I have to take a number of calculus lessons, microeconomics, accounting etc. and my math level is only at intermediate algebra and I have to take like 3 or 4 classes bfore i can even reach the higher level of calculus so forget it. and thanks to my pathetic math assesment results, i have to take math everyday doing probably sec 2 work. (cos i forgot a bunch of stuffs during the test and my math level has officially been reduced sigh)

I had orientation yest. It was full of talks about how to transfer, credits, UCS and UC etc. and we also had counseling about the classes we were going to take. SIGH. just thinking about classes makes me think about German again. SO UPSET! HIKS. Anyways, the Malaysian guy was in the same class but we didn't talk. and I made a new friend, a Jap girl called Megumi. She's really nice. and I didn't make anymore friends because most of the people in the class were boys and a bunch of rowdy and loud Indonesian boys at that. Sheesh. A bunch of them came late and one got scolded by the teacher and later he started calling her nenek which means oldwoman/witch in Indonesian. Yep, so I had lunch with Megumi while we selected our classes for the term. Hiks German.

Well, anyways, my bro is probably taking me to the grape garden today. Few days ago, we went to several places. We went to twin peaks (beautiful view) ,Ocean beach and cliff house (fantastic view and I was running around on the sand) and the most crooked road in the world (forgot the name) and treasure Island and Golden gate park. Basically we got a lot of wonderful view of San Francisco from up above and at night it's really fantastic. the bay bridge get lighted up and the whole city is bright and it's really cool. at day time, if you go to high up places like twin peaks, you get to see a magnificent view of the ocean, the hills and the golden gate bridge. At golden gate park, we went to see the Japanese tea garden and the windmill (the tulips haven't bloomed yet, so i'm going back in spring.)

oh and there's also Japantown. There;s going to be a spring festival in Japantown in spring. There's going to be Cosplay. Maybe I'll go down there and take pics for all u cosplay fans out there. yep. that's about all I feel like writing. I'm going to think about my course fees and German now.

oh and I'm getting PO-ed with my bro. he made me WALK to UC Berkeley. and now he wants me to walk back home. shucks la. it's not that far, but still i don't like it. Plus even though the weather's not that cold on my body, my ears feel like they're going to drop off and my nose keeps watering. oh well.. at least i can literally see myself blowing steam out of my mouth. HMMPH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home