La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I am sitting in the internet cafe writing this and time is ticking away so I don't have much to say. But well basically, i'm living in my sis' apartment in Berkeley. Berkeley is a very beautiful place but I haven't had time to explore yet. Still having jet lag, couldn't really sleep last night.

My sis' apartment is not too bad, but pretty dusty though cos nobody's been cleaning up. and yep. The weather is pretty nice, it gets kinda cold sometimes but in the house, it's warm and okay.

Last night we went to eat Thai food, it was terrible! and American food is very expensive. and american portion is huge. OH! And I saw this restaurant that was called Pollo's. I was laughing about it. I didn't know Pollo opened a restaurant. hey Pollo, you there? you chicken!

okie dokes. My bro's parking only for 30 mins. don't wanna overshot. and going around to a few places today. so yep. Hope my brother doesn't fall asleep while driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home