La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yuna is no longer my desktop background, not that I no longer like her. But I've changed it to Alphonse and Edward Elric! YAY!
I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist movie and I am soooo happy and excited!! :D :D :D
It's so darn good. I LOVE IT! YAY! I knew there was going to be some parallel to the Nazi world cos the FMA world is so much like the WW2 world. esp the Fuhrer and the driving of the people in the east. as I watched the anime series, I thought of how alike it was and true enough, the parallelism is there.

I LOVE THE MOVIE!!! Teared at a few parts. hehe.. I love the two brothers. esp. Alphonse of course. hiks hiks. shall not spoil it for ppl who are still watching the anime and haven't watched the movie. and for those who haven't watched the anime, WATCH IT! It's one of the best out there, trust me. Even if you're not a big fan, you will love it. I didn't like anime that much until I watched FMA. There are so many deep analogies in there and that's what always make a Jap anime great. Some of them really make you think deeply. Like in the movie, Edward said that all he wanted was to see Al and vice versa. and all Noah wanted was a home. nobody wanted war and in the end, it caused a war. it's true in the world context. all we want is perhaps pride for our country (in the case of Germany), economy to improve and stuff. nobody wanted war, but a war happened.

Anyways, watch the anime people. after you finish all episodes (50 plus... hehe) watch the movie! It's worth your time. I'm recommending it all the way.

Hiks. the two brothers made me cry again. I LOVE FMA! and here's a most beautiful picture that I found:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!I LUV THIS PICTURE!!!i didnt see it in the movie though...hmmm,a fan pic maybe?
hey if this actually posts,and u read it,email me k?? darkdragonwitch@aol.com

7:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home