La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, January 30, 2006

I MISSED ANTHROPOLOGY CLASS TODAY. FANTASTIC!

Well, I was over at my sis' place over the weekends and she said, just go back on Monday. So i said ok. Monday morning, my sister went to school cos her class was at 8 am. at about 8.20 am, my bro and me are getting ready to get me to school. Until we asked... WHERE IS THE CAR KEY? so we searched high and low and no car keys. my bro went to check her class schedule, we RAN to Berkeley's Tan Hall. Gosh, so many steps, run run run.. I was running out of my breath and sweating like mad pig while in my jacket and we finally got the keys from my sis, and ran back up. climb climb stairs, run, run. stupid lift not working, run up 3 storeys.

By the end, I felt like jelly. I was sweating like mad. sitting in the car... we headed for school. it was already close to 9am. and when we reached the area, class already started about 15 minutes. Driving to Pleasant Hill, my brother decides to take some new route that he thought will be faster. and he got us lost. ......................... like WTH... we circled around for 15 minutes, and by the time we reached Pleasant HIll itself, there was only 5 minutes left to Anthropology class. and i thought crap. no point going.

Out of all classes to miss, ANTHROPOLOGY. for every hour of class I miss, the teacher will minus my credit. plus notebook will be graded, so if i miss today's notes, i dunno how to compile my notebook (and I've worked so hard on it too!) and i have absolutely no friends in anthro class, so far i haven't talked to a single human soul in that class yet. sigh. hopefully i can get the notes from someone. and anthro is the only class where i'm competing with others for my grade. IE: my teacher is using a bell curve, so only a certain number of ppl can get As.

After getting us lost, my bro decides to try the route again and got us lost a second time. OKAY... and we got to my homestay, dropped off my bag, drove me to school and i was 10 mins late for psychology class.. ahaha.. the rest of class went on as normal. my math teacher is back and he's boring me to death as usual. GAH! I should have studied for math assessment!!!! why am i in intermediate algebra. i'm wasting money.

Italian exam on wednesday. and i just got a new laptop and i seem to be stuck here. and it's almost 11 and i'm starting to feel sleepy. i think i shld go and STUDY bfore i fall asleep. HMM i shld really restrict my internet use. must practice self control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home