La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I am currently savoring Godiva ice cream while typing this. It's so soft and it melts in your mouth. and there are small chocolate heart inside the ice cream. It's like mmm heavenly. Just in case you didn't know, Godiva sells gourmet chocolate, so the ice cream is like wow wow wow.

Well, I just came back from SF. Went to watch the San Francisco Ballet. It was on swan lake! YAY! We were late cos there was a jam, so we missed half of the first act but it's ok. The dancer for the swan is superb. The way she moves, she's like almost boneless and as the black swan, she did so many pirouettes or whatever it's called. And when the dancers jump, I kinda have the feeling that they're flying and they look so light. Yep. it was cool. I liked it.

mmm.. my ice-cream. haha. it's 11.54 pm now. still haven't finished my homework. Shucks. still have 10 more pages of essay to go. and anthro notes to write. and psych stuff. so little time so much to do. plus I was hooked on Bleach today. It is so darn good. I love it already. and I just watched this funny episode where there was this exorcist that will put both his arms over his chest and laugh "Bwahahahahaha" it is sooo funny. and everyone else was copying him cos he's famous. so today I kept putting my arms over my chest and going "Bwahahahaha" and my sis is like =_= siao.

BWAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home