La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

My butt is so darn SORE!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!

Woke up at 5 am today. Big rush.. run to the toilet take shower and stuffs. Then rushed down where my sis' friends ' car was already parked. Sat and slept in the car. not very nice because it's rather squeezy. One whole seat of the back seat was occupied with ski gears and snow board and stuff. I was stuck in the middle and uncomfortable seat and the ski gears keep poking me. After about 3 1/2 to 4 hours drive to Tahoe, we finally reached.

Then, the guys dropped me and my sis off. and we went to rent snow boards and went for Beginners' classes. My sis has been there once before, so she's pretty good. Bah.. got the boots on, which was so hard to walk. and was dragging my snow board all around. We got assigned to this New Zealander instructor. By the end of the lesson, most people said he didn't really know how to teach. but oh well, SNOWBOARDING IS SO DARN DIFFICULT! At least for me.. I was the most lousy out of the few beginners. I couldn't walk, I'm always the last in line and falling behind in everything. SO Pathetic. Later we took the lift up the slope and goodness.. so scary. We were slowly going down the slope and half the time I coudln't even get up without the instructor helping me up. And it was the easiest, beginners slope. There are those crazy steep slopes for experts.

Anyways, we finally got down. and I found out I lost my goggles (which was my sis' friend's) and she got pissed. and I got pissed too. and we got up the lift again and went for a second time. I was like falling off the lift all the time. So stupid. then since my sis knew how to do stuffs, she went off snowboarding. and I was like uff uff... slide slide down. Fall.. Roll over.. slide down a bit.. Fall. I fell like goodness knows how many dozen times down one slope. and i took so long just to get down the slope cos half the time I'm just sitting down and trying to get up again. My bum hurts. I got to the bottom and took the lift again. and went through the whole process of falling again.

I have absolutely NO IDEA how to stop the darn snowboard. It's like, half the time I'm cruising down at top speed and I feel like I'm going to crash into someone soon and I want to stop but I can't so I let myself fall. and Since I'm going at such a high speed, the impact is horrendously painful. GAH. and I can't go slow either.. i don't know how.. so I'm like sliding down really fast half the time. But there are times when I just stay at the snowboard for quite a long time. Then it felt soo good, a little like flying. of course it all ends with a huge crash. and my sis says the snow is harder today. The previous time she went, it was softer so that the fall was less painful. T_T

After a while, I decided the toil on my butt and knee was too much. So I stopped. =P so tiring. and really dry too. My skin are like all cracked now, my lips too. and my poor bum..i can't sit and stand very well. i feel like tying a nice soft cushion to my butt. HAIZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home