La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Taking a break from reading Pscyh textbook. Goodness.. one chapter is so darn long. I took an hour just to read HALF a chapter. I think it's more than 30 pages. PLus I have another chapter to read, which I probably will do tomorrow. Plus I have to make some notes too cos the test's on Friday.

and I just found out I have Italian test on Thursday. At first I got so disorientated and stressed cos that would mean 3 tests this week. I couldn't really concentrate in Italian and I was feeling rather tired and all, and he started teaching Plural grammar (which I never learnt on my own before) and I was totally lost cos I was half listening. Then I had no partner, and the Italian teacher sat in front of me and decided to be my partner. and he was like talking so fast and I was like ???? I got so confused and he made me panic. So I thought.. OH NO. I'm going to fail my Italian test.

Got to English class, and the teacher was saying those who didn't get an A have a rewrite option. and at the end of the class, she told some people they don't need to rewrite anymore. She didn't tell me anything, so I guess I have to rewrite. SIGH. I feel so sick just thinking about writing that darn bloody essay. I rewrote it 4 times for goodness sake. That's like a lot more times than other people in my class. Others only rewirte it once. I really don't know how to further edit my essay. But I need to get a Bloody A. My sis says if I want to get into colleges like UCLA, it's best that I get a perfect 4.0 GPA and I can't do that unless I can all my As.

Well, so with all the panic and sadness, I trudged home. Opened my Italian book to look at the horrible grammar I found so confusing in class. I looked at it, and in less than 5 minutes, I learnt it all. HAHA. I felt better immediately. Actually it is so darn easy.. haha.. I think I was too flustered in Italian class to realize it.. hahaha.. then I moved on to Psych.

Of course, nothing is going too smooth yet. Gonna study for Math and make sure I get an A, and Psych so I get an A. plus I have a workshop that will end at 7 tmr. and another workshop day after tomorrow. I need to go for them to get extra credits for Psych. Hopefully I'll still have time to study for test. and i have to do some research for Italian cos the teacher told us to learn about some Italian places and people like Marconi and others. And I still have to make anthropology notes.. (sigh...) Anthro lesson is soo boring today my eyes were closing by themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home