La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

2 tests down for the week. One more to go! And a holiday on Monday. Thank you Washington! Buon compleanno!

Italian test was so tricky. Hopefully I can still get my A. I think I made some grammatical errors without realizing. I'm a very careless person. and for math, I took so long to do everything so that I won't get anything wrong. and the teacher doesn't believe in time limit, so we can take as long as we want to do the test, which is good for me. but we had an hour limit as the next class is coming in. (and since our math class is actually 50 minutes, we had like 10 minutes extra)

I was looking through my work carefully and realized that I made so many careless mistake. I changed the question just in time before teacher said we have to go cos the next class was coming in. If all goes well and I do not make anymore stupid blunders in the test, I am hoping to get full marks.

And Pyschology test tomorrow. I should go study now. There are many questions and Psychology is still foreign to me.

So ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home