La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The salmon's cooking in the oven. The french beans are waiting to be cooked. My rice is done. Can't wait for lunch. I haven't eaten fish for more than 3 months. The family doesn't eat fish because Marc's allergic to fish. We eat mostly chicken all the time. A few days ago, Michelle and I got so sick of chicken we went to Safeway and bought a packet of shrimps and cooked them with egg. It tastes fabulous! I wish my salmon will cook faster.

It's 12.55. I should be at school, but I'm not. My Italian class was cancelled today. Out of all classes.. Italian. I wish they cancelled math or something. I had an hour break before math class and i didn't want to wait for two hours just for a boring math class. So I went home. Basically, I got up early to go to school today for NOTHING.

Last night, I was in Michelle's room foraging for books. I don't like most of her books because I've read them when I was 10 or 11. But I was looking through some of the books that Marc's mother had left behind. They're all so beautiful. There are many volumes of hardback classics. You know, the type with a plain cover and yellowing pages. And when you open the book, it has the loveliest illustrations. I love those kind of books. I absconded with a book of poetry. It's absolutely lovely! There are thousands of poetries inside with different themes. Of course my favourite poem is still "The Lay of the Last Minstrel". Nothing beats a Scots poem.

OH and I found a poem on daffodils. It's so absolutely marvellous! Anyways...my beanspouts are calling out to be cooked. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home