La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I skipped Math class today because he said he would just be doing a recap on everything he has taught to prepare us for the test tomorrow. My anthro test has been postponed to Monday, so that's good. I will have more time to prepare for my math and Italian test tomorrow.

Since I got home early, I decided to climb the hill. Actually I was kinda out-of-sorts and miserable and all that, and I know a climb up the hill will resolve everything. So I took some chips, my Italian book, and got out of the house. The thing is that I've forgotten the way to the hill. The other time I went, I kinda stumbled upon it, so I got lost so many times before finding the actual route. The track up the hill was terribly muddy because of all the rain. I knew there was an alternative entrance, but I just couldn't find it. I thought of turning back, but No, this time I was really determined, by hook or by crook to get to that hill. So I braved the few muddy steps. I was kinda falling because It is so hard to get a grip as there are no grasses, but luckily I could grab on to the branches nearby. And up the little track, then there was a flat land which I have to cross (really muddy too). and a woman was gardening in her house and asked me whether I was stepping on mud, to which I replied yes.

And finally, I reach the route that leads up the hill. So up and up and up I went, It gets kinda steep some part of the way but the route was dry, not muddy. I got kinda tired climbing halfway, stopped and looked around and continue up. At the top, I was immediately greeted by tall wild grasses and small flowers blooming all along. And a most paranomic view of the city and Mount Diablo in the background. It's beautiful!

I climbed further up and there was a little boy and his father sitting on the bench under a huge tree. I went a bit further and sat down on the rocks and took a drink. AH. So relaxed. I love it there. The bench has been vacated, so I walked over and sat down under the huge tree. Taking out my Italian book, I started to study a little while eating some chips. But I couldn't sit there very long because it was really cold. The wind was so strong everything just get blown away and it gets really cold. (While climbing, I was really hot though and had to take off my jacket and all) After a while, I decided to go home and have lunch. So I made my way down and as I did that, one my favourite music came on. (I was listening to music all the way from home) and it's so beautiful and calming, yet sad. And It feels great listening to a melancholic music while looking at the hills. (Too bad Braveheart Soundtrack didn't appear anytime while I was on the hills. I guess I shall reserve it for Scotland)

Well, so there. I shall climb the hills again if the weather is fine, which is pretty rare. and my shoes were so muddy I had a terrible time cleaning it. Right, back to studying.
PS: I am spelling everything the British way again because I like British spelling and I don't want to be "lost". Yes kix? Being lost is not good, especially since I got lost so many times today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home