La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Got my Anthro test back. I got an A!!! WAHAHAHA! :D I dropped my English too, despite the fact that I was actually still waiting to see how much I got for my English essay.

But that was the only subject I wasn't getting A for, so I had to drop it. The person who got highest in class was this guy with a punkish mohawk hairstyle. I sat beside him once and borrowed his notes and GAH! So difficult to read because of his handwriting. But I guess he's smart. He was the first to finish the test too. I had just came in and sat down to take my test (remember? I was late for the test) when he got up and finished the test. I was like ....... T_T I just came!

Listening to 11 minutes worth of Robbie Burns' poem read by a Scot. Some words sounds a little like German.. haha. I know I would have loved studying in Scotland. But I probably wouldn't be able to understand anything for the first few months or so. haha. I mean, I already have difficulties trying to get what the heck my classmates are saying in English class. I don't know why the people in my English class are particularly fond of mumbling. They barely open their mouths and their words are like all joined. I have Absolutely no idea what they are talking about half the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home