La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Finals are next week. But I'm not behaving like it is.
For example, I am not going to school tomorrow, instead I have taken up my sister's offer to go somewhere and have fun! haha. She just finished her Finals. She hasn't slept the whole day and honestly, I hardly saw her for the past few weeks.

I have four subjects actually. But I got an A for both Psychology and Italian already, so the Finals are optional. As for Math and Anthropology, so far I've gotten As, but still gotta take the darn finals. Pretty worried for Math actually, it could actually bring down my grade.

Looks like I'm pretty free after all. Just gotta work on my Math and Anthropology, and then it's holiday!! (At least until my summer classes start)
Talking about summer, sigh, the weather has been blissful these days. It's nice and warm and sunny. Yipee. I hope it doesn't get too hot in summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home