La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Every few times a year, we give a loud shout of joy for END OF EXAMS!! YAY! My Finals ended today HAHA! So happy! That's it, Spring term is OVER! It's the shortest Finals I ever had because normally exams in Singapore span over weeks, this time, I just had a day of two Finals and that's all. Had to study pretty hard for them though because it's like a whole book of knowledge.

I just hope I can get A for both Math and Anthropology too. I realized i wasted my time doing anthro extra credits. I took like days to finish all of them and they're worth 5-6 points. And today I handed in my notebook, which i consistently worked on, and i got 105 points!!! 5 points extra for being great. hohoho! at least my efforts weren't wasted. and it was so weird. Mr Johnson came in like half an hour late for the Finals and I was like turning into a bag of nerves waiting for him because I was so anxious to end the exam. and he came in bringing cookies! haha there was like oreo etc. and we kept passing the cookies around and the guy beside me looked extremely pissed when i passed him the cookie, he refused to pass it on and just left it there.

Math exam took me extremely long. It was just 30 questions, but i was stuck on this one question. It's like BLAST I can't get the answer!! I thought I will probably take like 1 hour and a half longest to finish the paper, but no! I was like stuck. I kept trying and trying to figure it out. the good thing is, the teacher says he doesn't like time limit, so we can do the thing as long as we want. So, that's what some of us did. Surprisingly, a lot of people stayed behind. It seemed like they were stuck on the same question too. I finally figured it out, it should be correct, methink. and the whole thing took me 2 hours 5 minutes, for THIRTY questions!! i think i took like half an hour for that particular question. sheesh, i can be such an idiot sometimes. I handed in the paper to Mr Carne and i couldn't help but smile. I mean, I'm happy. wahaha... and he was like smiling back and wishing me a good summer and telling me about Indonesia's volcano eruption. ahaha.. after he found out I was Indonesian, he seemed to be telling me a lot of Indonesian news. but yeah, he's a great teacher, really nice. sometimes I get bored, but I never worked so hard for Math before till I came here. so yeah. I don't think my statistics teacher will be that good, in fact, i heard he just teaches off the book and doesn't interact much with students. sigh. wanted another teacher actually, but he was so popular that his class was already closed the moment i tried to register.

Well, anyways.. SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!! Wheeeee! Film and English class in summer, not too bad I daresay, and I better practice my Italian before I forget it all. and I met Megumi in the library today, she's taking the same film class as me. :D

-Free happy days .... till June 19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home