La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, May 26, 2006

I climbed a tree today. It was up a high hill, not your normal green hill, but a hill full of wheat like grass. No idea whether they were wheat But they looked like wheats, had the same color and grew as tall as well.

I was having Barbeque with the International Students' Club and I couldn't resist not climbing a hill. And as expected, no sane girl would want to join me up the trek, plus I didn't know many people there. So, I went up myself. There is something about hills. They seem to sing a soothing song that lulls me there, just like a charm. I seem to have to climb every climable hill I see. The hill was pretty steep and it was a change from the usual green. And then I saw the tree. A beautiful big tree. It took a bit of an effort to climb and oh boy, I was so happy. I sat on the branch and looked down at the miniscule people below. I've always liked the feeling of being on top of the world. MUAHAHAA... I'm the KING, I'm the King of the castle. haha.. sometimes I feel a lot like Kingshaw. Suddenly miss Lit class...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home