La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

BLEH... so tired. I was forced to go to the RSF today by my sister. (Berkeley's award winning sports facilities) She's accusing me of being fat and bouncy and she's picked up my brother's habit of saying "Bong bong bong bong bong" about the way I walk. HMMPH!! But these few days, I've been sitting at home and watching animes and eating snacks anyways.. haha.. so..

She's out white water rafting. She left last night to camp there first. Sounds exciting huh? But it was like about 100 bucks per person. She went with the whole Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honors' society people and she's the one who organized it. She likes stuffs like this, especially snowboarding.

Snowboarding is um... pretty fun but scary. and very painful on the buttocks if you're a beginner.. trust me.

My mom's coming to visit me this Sunday plus I'm moving to my new house this Sunday too. and school's on MONDAY!!! O_O!!!! I'm pretty excited.. haha.. I'm always excited in the beginning cos I wanna know how the class will go, but the excitement pretty much fades when the homework and tests start piling in. and FILM CLASS!! I really hope it's fun. yay yay yay! As for English class, it's something i want to work get an A and get it over and done with. Grr... to think I could've finished English if not for that darn teacher. I'm gonna get a darn A this time. Can't have anything ruining my perfect GPA. (and when that day comes.... prepare for a big BOO HOO HOO from me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home