La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

These few days have all been rather hectic.

Well, last Saturday, I went to watch 2 movies. (but only paid for 1 ..hee) Over the hedge and X-3. MI-3 was showing too, but in the end my sister and her friends decided to sneak into X-3 instead. haha..

These two days, I've been going to IKEA. Bought quite a number of stuffs for my new apartment. Today, rushed there and got a bed and a desk. The bed was on a one day offer. As for the mattress, i didn't get a really great one. It's pretty thin, not like your normal thick bed matress. But I've been sleeping on the floor (on the sleeping bag placed on the floor) for the past week anyways, so I guess a bed would be better than the floor. There were two types of mattresses actually. the $79 one is harder, while the $99 one was softer. in fact, the more expensive the beds are, the softer they were. My mom seems to like us to sleep on hard beds cos it's good for the spine or whatever. But i don't like them. actually i like soft beds. I don't mean beds that like sink in, but reasonably soft and springy. sigh. but my sis told me to get the 79 bucks one cos it's harder and stuffs. Actually I like the softer one better.

Yup, then we also got a table. It was on offer too. Big table with some drawers and it was like only 30 bucks. i think the original price must have been close to 80 bucks or so. so it's really cheap. and we had to arrange for delivery service and stuffs. also helped my housemate to buy her beds and desk and bookcase etc.

Sigh, it's pretty tiring. and my sis' apartment is like full of my stuffs now. can't wait to move them out. can't wait to move!! Still gotta call up the internet company and ask them about internet. and pay my deposit for my electricity. gah. so much stuffs to pay for!! and rent!! and deposit for apartment!! and furniture and household items to buy! This month will be a very expensive month.

Summer school starts in about 1 and a half week. I hope I get settled down by then so I can attend classes without worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home