La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, June 23, 2006

GAH! The internet guy came yesterday. He was an hour late from the 3-5 appointment. He got the internet fixed up. and I was hoping he could fix up the wireless router as well, but he said he only knows modem and nothing about wireless.

So i was like ... I know nothing about computers. Anyway, tried to get the wireless router working. There was no manual guide that came with the router cos my housemate just brought it from Hong Kong just like that. I was wondering how I would get it to work with no manual guide. Sigh. Anyways, stayed there for like 3 hours trying to figure out everything. Got all fed up and stuffs.

Anyways, I checked the net on how to do it. Says I got to go to the address stated on the manual guide of the router, i was like WHERE? In the end, somehow my main internet stopped working. Everytime I connect, it's like limited or no connectivity. Like BLAST IT!

I'm at my sister's place now, so I can't work it on. But I'm gonna go back and figure it out again. Sigh. I hate it when there's problems with internet. Drives me completely nuts especially since I'm not a computer-person. But I HAVE to get the wireless working. cos right now, there's only one person that can use the internet if we just use the modem. But I think my housemate has to connect directly to the router itself cos her laptop doesn't seem to be receiving any wireless connections. It's like my laptop can detect about 5-6 connections (mostly locked) and hers detect nothing NADA zero. I really wonder what kind of lousy wireless card they gave her.

And I really gotta figure this out and safeguard my wireless and give it a password. If not, everyone will be leeching off my high speed internet.

Anyways... Take my quiz here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home