La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

WAHOO! Sword of Angels paperback is scheduled to be published on July 5th!

But I was shopping with my mom. Was half dead as usual after every shopping outing. Passed by a Borders Express store. Went in and decided to peep at the fantasy section. Tried to see if they were John Marco's books so I didn't need to go all the way downtown on July 5th to get the book. I saw his name-- John Marco on one book. Pulled it out.

*GASP*

It's the Sword of Angels paperback! Gasp gasp gasp! It's out already? But... but...but... Checked the book, good condition, no creases. Good. Walked to the counter and purchased it.

BWAHAHAHA... that was the fastest purchase time I tell you. It took me 5 seconds to decide that i WANT the book. It's mine now, my own, my preciousssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home