La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Oh boy, I'm swamped. My feet are killing me. Currently savoring my delicious juicy strawberries.

I just came back from ice skating. It was fun, even though I couldn't skate. I fell more than 8 times and got my bum soaked. But yeah, it was still fun. Went there at night with my sis and her friends. It was kinda cool cos it was pretty dark and they had those spotlights on. Actually I was pretty fine trying to skate on my own, but a few of my sister's friends would come and push me around and I got freaked out and kept falling. But yeah, it was fun. When I fell one time, these 3 black kids were like: Did it hurt? and another was like: I fell too at first! See?
Cute.

I'm going to Marine world tomorrow. I guess I'll get wet again with all the rides. I hope I won't get stuck on any rides like that time in SeaWorld at Australia.

I still haven't started on my English essay with all these activities coming up...I guess I'll work on it Sunday. bleh.

Oh and did I mention the 4th of July fireworks? I could see them up close and clear from my balcony. It was so cool!! It's like I could almost feel them. I've never seen fireworks so close before. Normally I'm jostled in the middle of a crowd and have to raise my head and tiptoe and all. But there I was, standing on my balcony and just marvelling at the sight. Awesome! I love me new place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home