La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cool hand luke! Cool hand Luke! Yeah!

My latest favorite movie. I haven't watched a good movie for a long time since I watched V for Vendetta. Now Cool Hand Luke is a GREAT movie. Don't bother checking the newspapers or online for trailers. It's not a recent movie or anything. It's from 1967.

and it's fabulous.

I've been gushing about it in LJ mostly. Watched it in Film class yesterday and today. Great great great show! John Newman's a gem. Great storyline and great acting. wheee... if only they sell it cheaper on ebay.

I still haven't gone to watch POTC. It was out July 7. ironic, especially since Kelly even went to get an advance ticket when I could have watched it earlier than she will evenwith a regular ticket. If I got an advance one, I could've probably watched it in June. I heard it wasn't all that great though. Plus I'm a wee bit sick of movies since I watch one every single film class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home