La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, April 16, 2007

So I came back to check out Blogger for a bit, and they forced me to switch to that Google account, but well, it wasn't much trouble.

All in all, I still prefer Livejournal's system. In addition, I know how to customize my own layouts for Livejournal and I'm too lazy to do it for blogger.

Been busy of late. I'm really tired of school, and really, I can't wait for the break so I can relax for a bit. It's been a while since I had time to sit down a read a good book. I'm still waiting to read GRRM's book. I bought it so long ago but I haven't gotten round to reading it yet. But I'm sure that once I start reading, I won't be able to stop and considering the fact that my Finals are around the corner, that probably wouldn't be a good idea. But I'm really in love with the first book, I even brought it into Italian class. We had a topic once where we had to talk about a book or a film and I brought in A game of thrones.

And boy, I had such a hard time explaining it because the plot is so complicated and I had to explain it all in Italian and my teacher was confused, but I had fun :D

1 Comments:

Blogger thecakeisalive said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home