La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

MATI LAMPU!!

That means blackout! Here in Indo, always get blackout. no lights, no fan, no air-con..waah! So hot!

I shall be Verrry bored tmr.. I brought two Chinese story book back, thinking since I read Chinese so slowly,I shouldn't be able to finish these two. heh, turns out i was so bored, i finished the two book already!! Actually it's because one of the books, the guy reminded me soooo much of Eric. In the story book, the guy was this mu tou (blockhead) haha.. so I just kept reading and reading and I finished the book in one day. Heh heh..have to say I fell in love with the character in the book. =P The guy in the story is a cop, kinda similar to Eric when he was in PR rite? heh heh heh..but cop reminds me more of Del. But Del is such a sweet and nice person.. where got like that blockhead Eric.

reading the story has motivated me to go and write my story again.. but something wrong with this com's microsoft word.. in fact, something wrong with the whole com..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home