La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, March 18, 2005

AHH! Another boring day!!

Was bored and went to listen to Clef's CD, but the CD player ran out of batt after I listened to track one. haiz.. so I went to watch Josh Groban in concert DVD. Absolutely wonderful!! Love it! It was smashing! Especially loved the last song where Josh came out in white shirt and i was like OOooh! and then he sang "let me fall" and at the end of the song, there was this cool falling off movement. EXTRA EXTRA FABULOUS!! Love it! So cool! Yay, Josh's de best!

Haiz..my dad said we can go out today. But it's already 8pm now.. and he's still talking to the guest, haven't showered and haven't eaten dinner. Shops close at 9 pm. Looks like I don't need to go out again.. I'm a lonely and caged human...hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home